Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Playing Catch-Up

Hello everyone!

After my last post my life seemed to kick into high gear.  All good stuff - mega birthdays, a college graduation, SCBWI event planning and a trip to Italy, Turkey and Greece.  And that was all before June!  Then it happened…..I began a nonfiction book project for Houghton Mifflin!!!!

Whew, was there time for reading?  YES!  Was there time for blogging?  NO!

So, I'm checking in.  I read some amazing books over the summer.  Many I plan on sharing with you in the coming months.  Others were making their way into my book's bibliography.

It's proving to be a busy fall and some days I feel like one of the squirrels running around in my yard. But I promise I'll be back soon with more news and notes and, above all, some great nonfiction reads for you to add to your shelves!





                                                    The library at Ephesus in Turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Galapagos Books and News

      Visiting the Galapagos Islands to research Back from the Brink was one of my favorite research trips. When I was a budding naturalist...